THE culinary event of 2021, Chef’s stories at Bacaro is a night offering exceptional food, unlimited drink, live music and a glimpse into the journeys of 12 of Cayman’s very own culinary masters. Coming together for the second installment of Chef Stories, each of the following chefs will treat you to dishes that provide a glimpse into their very first day on the job.
• Federico Destro (Bacaro)
• Jon Herzog (Agua)
• Adriano Usini (Le Vele)
• Paul Furze (Calypso Grill)
• Thomas Tennant (Tomfoodery Kitchen)
• Maureen Cubbon (Bestlife)
• Roman Kleinrath (Dining at Home Catering)
• Dylan Benoit (Carnivore and Prime Private Catering)
• Dwayne Brady (Arbutus Galley)
• Joe Hughes (The Bird)
• Nicky Hull-Saldanha (Outpost/Capt Ceviche)
• Stefano Franceschi (Gelato & Co.)
Advanced booking required for this pre-paid event.