THE culinary event of 2020, Chef’s stories at Bacaro is a night offering exceptional food, unlimited drink, live music and a glimpse into the childhoods of 12 of Cayman’s very own culinary masters. Coming together for the first time ever, each of the following chefs will recreate 2 of their favourite dishes from childhood – The dishes that shaped the chefs, reshaped by the chefs.
• Federico Destro (Bacaro)
• Eliot Wilkie (Chef Eliot Catering)
• Adriano Usini (Le Vele)
• Luca Cocchieri (Luca Restaurant)
• Roman Kleinrath (Dining at Home Catering)
• Dylan Benoit (Carnivore)
• Jonathan Rivard (Steak Social)
• Alex Menegon (Pappagallo)
• Joe Hughes (The Bird)
• Maureen Cubbon (Bestlife)
• Thomas Tennant (Tomfoodery Kitchen)
• Nicky Hull-Saldanha (Outpost/Capt Ceviche)
12 of your favourite chefs, 1 night, 24 tasting dishes, unlimited drink.
$125/pp | BOOK NOW: https://bit.ly/3iYpD0F
Advanced booking required for this pre-paid event.