Tukka West Bay boasts the freshest fish Cayman has to offer! Located at the docks of Morgans Harbour, you can watch the fisherman clean their daily catch before the Tukka chefs create mouthwatering dishes. Diners can enjoy stunning views of the North Sound, with Rum Point on the horizon, and the same delicious options that Tukka East has long been known for.
Owner and award-winner, Chef Ron, leads the teams at both Tukkas, creating a beautiful fusion of Australian and Caribbean cuisine. Try the Aussie-inspired Conch & Crocodile Fritters and Kangaroo Lollipop Satays. Or dabble in classic Caymanian favourites such as Yellowfin Tuna Tartare and Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos, all fresh, local catch from Cayman’s waters. Tukka West’s inventive fusion cuisine is an island staple and shouldn’t be missed.
Guests can stop in to enjoy a refreshing handcrafted cocktail outdoors at Tukka West's 'Bobo's Bar'. The talented mixologists can whip up your favourite drink, or try one of their house cocktails – the Watermelon Hendricks Gin & Tonic is fantastic!
For a mid-week treat, Taco Tuesday is the one for you, with tacos at two for $7 and a selection of margaritas for just $7! And when you’re done, take advantage of Tukka’s courtesy shuttle service along Seven Mile Beach and West Bay Road – leaving you no reason to turn down one final cocktail! With oceanfront dining, stunning Caribbean views and fantastic food, Tukka West is a West Bay gem.
- Free Shuttle Service: Pick-up points available on Seven Mile Beach and West Bay Road. Call for more details.
- Rum Museum: Enjoy rum flights with some of the best boutique, luxury rums from around the globe
- Cayman's Freshest Daily Catch
- Ocean-to-Table from Local Fishermen
- Spectacular Ocean Views to Rum Point
- Award-Winning Australian Chef
- Handcrafted Cocktails & Local Draft Beer
- Tarpon & Frigate Bird Feeding from 5pm
- On-site Dock for Local Fishermen's Catch
- Happy Hour: Monday–Friday 3pm–5pm
- Taco Tuesdays: Two Tacos $7, Margaritas $7
- Beautiful Full Moon Rising Dinners