Abacus is a culinary destination with a chic design and a lounge culture, combining sophisticated city dining with the cool Caribbean breeze. The menu focuses on sustainability and farm-to-table food, all the while still featuring cutting-edge cuisine. The lunch and dinner menu, which change weekly, are rich with meat and seafood options, and the all-day tapas menu is perfect for dining with friends and sampling an array of dishes.
The Island’s local produce also inspires Abacus’s artistically crafted cocktail menu. The drinks are shaken and stirred by the restaurant’s mixologist using seasonal fruits sourced directly from the Island’s farmers.
Abacus offers inside dining with warm lighting and modern designs, accented by contoured walls and iron chandeliers. The outside dining area is shaded by surrounding palm trees and boasts a gentle cool breeze coming in from the harbour. Ideally located amongst the Island’s high-end boutiques, with grand views of the amazing architecture and botany of Camana Bay, Abacus is the perfect place to dine at any time during the day or evening.
- Lounge Culture & Cocktail Bar
- Exceptional, Wine List
- Indoor & Outdoor Dining
- Supper Club Menu Specials Monday-Saturday
- All-You-Can-Eat Lobster Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 5pm-10pm CI$39.95 per person
- Live Music by Hi-Tide, Saturday Nights from 7pm
- Happy Hour 3pm-7pm Monday-Saturday. 20% off Cocktails, Wines and Beers
- Streetfood Menu Available During the Day on Saturdays