‘The Sails’ in Italian, Le Vele is a stunning upscale Italian restaurant located on Cayman's waterfront that opened in 2016. Run by Adriano Usini, former head chef of Ragazzi, Paolo Cognolato, former manager of Deckers and Mr. Primo Castellan, they bring years of experience and a passion for Italian dining at its finest.
These restaurateurs have a mutual love of food, fresh ingredients and respect for Italian cooking traditions. As well as offering fresh pastas and entrees, Le Vele serves delicious pizzas freshly made in their pizza oven brought over from Italy. They also offer a great value, three-course express lunch on Monday to Friday for CI$25. Enjoy your meal on the terrace and take in the spectacular sunsets at this very special restaurant.
- Outdoor Terrace and Lounge
- Monday–Friday Three-Course Lunch for CI$25
- Happy Hour 4pm-7pm, 20% Off Drinks and Apps
- Daily Specials
- Gourmet Pizzas from an Italian Pizza Oven
- Gluten Free & Vegan Options
- Elevator & Handicapped Facilities