The Kitchen is an extension of Fidel Murphy's Public House focusing on great food made from scratch: house cured meats, house-made breads, a quality steak menu and bold flavours. True to its Public House roots, The Kitchen has an extensive selection of Irish Whiskey and a comfortable setting that blends beautifully with their thoughtful wine list and high calibre of European cuisine. The perfect spot for a date night, business lunches or reconnecting with friends over a quality meal; with welcoming staff and an open concept kitchen.
Reservations for parties of more than six people are recommended.
- Monday–Friday Drink Specials
- Fridays Beef Wellington Lunch & Dinner $35
- Saturdays White & Red Sangria for $7 and Charcuterie Boards for $23
- Late Night Food Menu Mon–Fri
- 'Wine Dinners' on the second Wednesday of every month