Tukka, located in the East End of Grand Cayman, serves fresh local seafood with an authentic Australian flair and a Caribbean twist. This waterfront restaurant serves fresh local seafood with an authentic Australian flair and a Caribbean twist.
They host an Australian night on Wednesdays and also a Fresh Fish Friday, where you can watch the fish being prepared by the chef. Their endless-bubbles Sunday brunch is always busy.
- Frigate Bird & Tarpon Feeding Daily at 5pm
- Courtesy bus from Morritts Tortuga, The Wyndham Reef & Compass Point Resorts. Call: 947 2700
- Brunch Every Sunday 11.30am–3.30pm
- 2 for 1 Tacos & Margaritas Tuesdays
- Spectacular Oceanfront Views
- Romantic Beach and Balcony Dining
- Cayman's Largest Rum Selection
- Full Moon Rising Dinners