Cayman Cabana offers panoramic ocean views from their multi-tiered oceanside deck in the heart of Grand Cayman's George Town waterfront. Led by ‘Locavores’, Christina and Luigi Moxam, the culinary team at Cabana work very closely with the Island's farmers and fisherman, sourcing fresh, locally grown ingredients. Standout dishes include their Whole Snapper & Whole Lobster Dishes, their plant-based Coconut Ceviche, Conch Fritters and the daily fresh ‘Catches of the Day’, direct from the Fish Market next door.
Join them for happy hour sunsets, nightly farm-to-fork dinner features and to feed the tarpons!
- Oceanside Dining with Panoramic Sunset Views
- Fresh Local Seafood from the Fish Market Next Door
- Farm to Table Local
- Sustainable Fare
- Family-Style Thursday Night Farm-To-Table Dinner
- Friday Tacos and Tequila Happy Hour 4pm–8pm
- Catering and Private Events
- On and Off-Site
- Live Music
- DJ’s and Entertainment
- Beach Access
- Watersports and Charters